What documents do I need on my first day?

1. Permanent Address
2. Temporary Address (with “valid until” date)
3. Social Insurance Number
4. Tax Status and Exemptions
5. Emergency Contact Name and Telephone Numbers
6. Specific instructions regarding where to mail your final cheque and ROE at the end of the season.

How can I get my ROE?

Your ROE is filed electronically through a secure system, directly with Human Resources Canada upon completion of your employment with us.

What gear do I need?

  • Hi-Vis Vest
  • Hard Hat
  • Safety Glasses
  • Caulk Boots

What should I bring to camp?

  • Complete bedding
  • Cooking utensils
  • Towel, etc.
  • Lots of books
  • Cookies for your co-workers :)


More Questions? We’ve Got Answers!

Tel: 250-974-8149
Urgent? 250-974-8340
email: roland@bivouacwest.com

Have Feedback?

We welcome ALL constructive input!

Send your great photos from this season so we can show them off on our site!